12 chicken thigh filets
4 tbsp olive oil
40 ml lemon juice
2 tbsp honey
4 tbsp Oregano & Thyme mustard Papadim’s
For the Mediterranean groats:
300 gr groats
1000 gr vegetable broth
4 spring onions
4 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
60 ml olive oil
The zest from one lemon
½ lemon, the juice
4 tbsp of Orange & Lemon white balsamic cream Papadim’s
Freshly ground pepper
- Put the vegetable broth in a pot and bring to a boil. Add the groat, allow it to simmer for 1 minute, remove it from the fire and leave it covered for 24-26 minutes.
- When the groat is ready, strain it, cool it under plenty of running water and place it in a bowl.
- On a cutting board using a mandolin slicer, thinly slice the carrot, zucchini and cucumber, omitting the center with the pips.
- On a cutting board using a sharp knife, cut the carrot, zucchini, cucumber slices, as well as the tomato into very small cubes. Chop the spring onion and parsley.
- Add the finely chopped vegetables to the bowl with the groats, drizzle with 60 ml of olive oil, add the zest, the juice from ½ lemon, salt and freshly ground pepper and stir well.
- On a cutting board use a sharp knife to cut chicken thighs into bite-size pieces, and place them in a bowl.
- Add the 4 tablespoons of olive oil, 40 ml of lemon juice, the honey, the oregano & thyme mustard, salt and freshly ground pepper and mix well.
- Skewer the pieces of chicken thighs on wooden skewers and place them in a baking dish.
- Place a non-stick grill pan over high heat and cook chicken skewers on all sides for 9-10 minutes in total.
- Serve the Mediterranean vegetable groats together with the chicken skewers.