1 kg boneless pork chops
Extra virgin olive oil
For the glazing:
2 ½ tbsp. Mustard with honey Papadim’s
For the seasoning:
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper
¼ tsp paprika
Salt to taste
Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- In a small bowl, add the garlic and onion powders and the spices: cinnamon, cayenne pepper and paprika.
- Leave the mixture aside.
- Generously coat the pork chops with salt and pepper from both sides.
- Evenly sprinkle each side with ¼ of the spice mixture.
- Drizzle the pork chops lightly with olive oil on both sides and leave them aside.
- Grease a grill pan with kitchen paper previously dipped in some olive oil and place it over medium heat
- As soon as the grill pan has heated well, add the pork chops.
- Cook each side for 7-8 minutes, depending on how thick the chops are.
- Using a basting brush, coat each steak on both sides with the honey mustard.
- Remove the pork chops from the grill pan and serve warm.