125 gr. fresh mozzarella, cut in small pieces
50 gr ripe grated Gruyère cheese
1 tbsp spicy mustard Papadim’s
4 chicken breast fillets, skin removed
8 slices of smoked bacon
- Preheat the fan assisted oven at 200oC.
- In a bowl put the mozzarella, the Gruyère and the spicy mustard; mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- With a knife, make deep slashes on each chicken breast so that it opens in the centre like a butterfly and stuff it with the cheese and mustard mixture.
- Wrap two slices of bacon around each stuffed breast fillet and nail it with a toothpick so it does not open while cooking.
- Season the chicken fillets with salt and pepper, place them on a baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes, until the bacon is crispy and the chicken has turned golden brown.
- Remove the toothpicks and serve.