6 whole chicken legs
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp Demerara or dark brown sugar
5 tbsp Orange & Lemon white balsamic cream Papadim’s
3 leeks, cleaned, trimmed and cut into 6 pieces each
400 gr baby potatoes, cut into 4, lengthwise
250 gr chicken stock
Freshly Ground Pepper
- On a cutting board, using a sharp knife, halve the chicken legs into two pieces each.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over high heat and add 2 spoonfuls olive oil.
- Sear the chicken legs thoroughly from all sides, sprinkling with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- When the chicken legs are ready, transfer them to a non-stick baking tray; add the honey, brown sugar and
- Orange & Lemon white balsamic cream and mix to coat the pieces well.
- Return the frying pan over high heat and add the remaining olive oil and the butter.
- Sauté the leeks together with the baby potatoes for 3-4 minutes, seasoning with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Add the baby potatoes and the leeks in the baking tray with the chicken legs; pour over the chicken stock and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180οC for 1 hour and 20 minutes.