1 kg lamb chops
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp sage, finely chopped
4 tbsp honey mustard Papadim’s
4 spring onions, finely chopped
Freshly ground pepper
- On a cutting board, using a sharp knife, slice the carrots and leeks diagonally into slices about half an inch thick (1,5 cm).
- Place a non-stick frying pan over high heat, adding 2 tbsp olive oil and the butter.
- Sauté the carrots with the leeks for 3-4 minutes until the leeks are translucent, sprinkling with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- When the carrots and leeks are ready, transfer to a bowl and return the frying pan over high heat adding the remaining olive oil.
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper and place on a baking tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Add the sage, the mustard with thyme honey and the spring onions to the lamb chops.
- Mix thoroughly, then lay out the chops on the baking tray adding the carrots and leeks around them.
- Wrap the grease-proof paper well and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180oC for 40-45 minutes.