¼ cup vinegar
3 tbsp olive oil + some extra for rubbing onto the ovenproof dish
1 chicken breast fillet, cut into small pieces
A pinch of salt
Pepper, to taste
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
200 gr green beans
3-4 carrots, finely sliced
½ cup dry white wine
For the mustard sauce:
2 tbsp mustard with less salt Papadim’s
1 cup chicken stock
½ tsp dry coriander
½ tsp oregano
2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Wash the cauliflower, cut it into florets and let it stand in a bowl of water and vinegar for 10 minutes.
- Rinse and strain the cauliflower and leave aside.
- In a large pot, heat up the olive oil.
- Add the chicken pieces, salt and pepper and brown on all sides for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 1-2 more minutes.
- Add the green beans and carrots, stir and sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, stir, then add the wine and allow the alcohol to evaporate.
- In a bowl, add the mustard with less salt, chicken stock, coriander and oregano; whisk to combine the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Rub the interior of an oven proof dish with some olive oil and tip in the content of the pot.
- Pour over the mustard sauce and stir well.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. In that time, check occasionally in case you need to add some water.
- Once 30 minutes have passed, remove the aluminium foil and continue roasting for 15 more minutes, until
- the food acquires a lovely gold colour.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with fresh rosemary and serve.