30 cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
60 gr baby rocket leaves
2 spring onions, finely chopped
150 gr corn
For the dressing:
3 tbsp mild mustard squeeze Papadim’s
100 ml olive oil
1 tbsp honey
1 lemon, the juice
4 tbsp orange & lemon balsamic cream Papadim’s
Freshly ground pepper
- On a cutting board, using a sharp knife, cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters and finely chop the spring onions.
- Using the Julienne Blade in a mandolin slicer, slice your courgettes into long thin strips; put them in a large bowl together with the cherry tomatoes, the baby rocket, the spring onions and the corn.
- In a small bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients: the mild mustard, olive oil, honey, lemon juice, orange & lemon white balsamic cream, salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Whisk the ingredients until you get a creamy dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, mix well and serve on a big platter at the centre of the table.