800gr cherry tomatoes sliced into 4
50ml olive oil
4 tablespoons Balsamic Cream Papadim’s
freshly ground pepper
About 20 fresh basil leaves
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a non-stick frying pan and heat until sizzling hot.
- Add the capers and let them fry until golden and puffed up (about 2 minutes).
- Next add balsamic cream and freshly ground pepper, and stir.
- Toss the cherry tomatoes and olive oil in a bowl, and then add the fried capers and the balsamic cream which is left in the pan.
- Add basil leaves, stir and serve in deep dishes.