500gr. red cabbage
Salt, to taste
Balsamic vinegar with honey Papadim’s
4 tbsp. Walnut oil
60 gr. walnuts
Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Grate the cabbage on the vegetable grater.
- Add salt, mix and transfer to a bowl.
- In another bowl, add the balsamic vinegar with honey and the walnut oil; whisk until homogenized.
- Pour the sauce over the cabbage and mix well.
- Cover the bowl and put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- Peel and segment the tangerines.
- In a dry frying pan, add the walnuts and roast slightly.
- Thickly chop the roasted walnuts.
- Divide the cabbage among individual plates, add the walnuts and the tangerines, sprinkle with freshly ground
- pepper and serve.