4 fillets of Sea bream
2 tbsp olive oil
For the salad:
150 gr boiled groats
150 gr cooked quinoa
2 spring onions
40 gr olive oil
30 gr white balsamic cream orange & lemon Papadim’s
10 gr spearmint finely chopped
50 gr olive oil
Freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl add 50gr olive oil together with the finely chopped spearmint and leave aside so that the oil is infused with the aroma of the spearmint.
- On a chopping board, using a sharp knife, cut the tomato, cucumber, courgette and carrot into very small cubes and finely chop the spring onions.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients: the groats with the quinoa and the finely chopped vegetables; Pour the 40gr olive oil and the Orange & Lemon balsamic cream. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over high heat and add 2 spoonfuls of olive oil.
- Sauté the Sea bream fillets, skin side first, for a total of 2-3 minutes for both sides, sprinkling with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Serve on large individual plates: first the groats and quinoa salad, the Sea bream fillets on top, then some more groats and quinoa salad.
- Drizzle with the spearmint flavoured olive oil and sprinkle some freshly ground pink pepper.