6 tbsp olive oil
4 tpsp white balsamic cream orange & lemon Papadim’s
2 finely chopped spring onions
Zest from one lemon
Freshly ground pepper
- Slice and clean well the sardines; place fillets on kitchen rolls to absorb unnecessary water.
- Place the sardines with the skin facing upward in a shallow baking tray, lined with greaseproof paper.
- Pour the olive oil over the sardines, sprinkle with salt and bake for 2-3 minutes in a preheated oven under the grill, setting the oven rack on the upper third of the oven.
- When the sardines are ready, remove them from the oven and place them on a plate; add the white balsamic cream with orange & lemon, the finely chopped spring onions and the lemon zest.
- For a finishing touch, sprinkle with freshly ground pink pepper.