16 shrimps, cleaned (peeled and deveined)
3 tbsp olive oil
1 Florina pepper, cubed
½ clove garlic, finely chopped
100 gr spiny chicory, cleaned
100 gr wild asparagus
3 tbsp orange & lemon white balsamic Papadim’s
Freshly ground pepper
- In a saucepan, bring some salted water to the boil over high heat.
- Dip the wild asparagus for 1-1½ minutes, remove and immerse into a bowl with very cold water.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Add some freshly ground pepper, the garlic and Florina pepper and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the garlic and pepper from the pan, leaving only the infused oil and turn the heat up to high.
- Sauté the shrimps for one minute, add the spiny chicory and the wild asparagus and continue to sauté for one more minute, seasoning with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Remove the frying pan from the stove burner, add the Florina pepper, garlic and the orange & lemon white balsamic cream; stir well and serve.