500 gr rigatoni
300 gr Mani Salted smoked pork
3 tbsp olive oil
30 cherry tomatoes
4 spring onions
3 tbsp Spicy Mustard squeeze Papadim’s
120 ml white wine
250 gr grated gruyere
Freshly ground pepper
- In a large cooking pot with salted water, boil the rigatoni for 6 minutes.
- When ready, strain and rince them under plenty of running water.
- On a cutting board using a sharp knife, cut the Singlino (salted smoked pork) into bite-size pieces, the cherry tomatoes in 4 and finely chop the spring onions.
- Place a deep non-stick frying pan over high heat and add the olive oil.
- Saute the Singlino (salted smoked pork) for 1-2 minutes until it has nicely browned and released its aromas.
- Add the finely chopped spring onions, continuing to sauté for another minute.
- Add the Spicy Mustard squeeze together with the rigatoni and combine well.
- Add the white wine, the grated gruyere and the cherry tomatoes; continue to cook until the sauce thickens.
- When the rigatoni is ready, remove from the heat and serve on large individual plates, adding a little freshly ground pepper.