Privacy – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
PAPADIMITRIOU C.C. SA recognizes the importance of safeguarding personal data and electronic transactions PAPADIMITRIOU C.C. SA considers it of the utmost importance to protect and safeguard them by taking all the necessary technical measures and in compliance with the applicable legislation. The data collected by PAPADIMITRIOU C.C. SA are those that are required and used exclusively for the purposes for which they are collected, excluding any other undesirable use thereof.
- Purpose: The purpose of this policy is to inform the subjects about the data collected for their own service and to inform them about offers and new services. Through this policy, data subjects can be informed about their rights of access, change or deletion.
- Personal Data: PAPADIMITRIOU C.C. SA asks and receives from you only those data that are absolutely necessary for the service of our relationship and they are used exclusively for the purposes for which they were collected. We also collect data that you have voluntarily communicated to our company.
- 3. Data Security: PAPADIMITRIOU C.C. SA has taken all the appropriate technical measures to safeguard your personal data. Provides limited access only to those (employees / partners) who need to access the data. It shall take all necessary measures to prevent any unauthorized access, use or modification of such data. It complies with current legislation and has set up procedures for data protection.
- 4. Data Recipients: The data may only be authorized by the Company’s employees as well as by third parties who, through contracts with PAPADIMITRIOU C.C. SA, are committed to the observance of this policy and, in particular, to the non-copying, disposal, destruction and alteration of such data.
- Subjects Rights: The data subject has the rights under Law 2472/1997, as applicable, namely the right of access, correction and deletion. Any such request may be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 2721032960.
- Use of Data: PAPADIMITRIOU C.C. SA can use your data to inform you about offers, new products, new services and everything else that is relevant to the operation and organization of our company. If you do not wish to receive any updates / promotions / promotions from our company in the future, you can declare it by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Data Disclosure: PAPADIMITRIOU C.C. SA does not disclose the data of the users and their transactions unless it has a written authorization from the data subject or this is imposed by a court order, a public prosecutor’s order or a decision / order of another public authority.
- 8. Link to other websites: Through the website of PAPADIMITRIOU C.C. SA, the possibility to connect to websites of other companies can be made. PAPADIMITRIOU C.C. SA does not bear responsibility towards users for any personal data leakage due to their use of third party products and services on the company’s website.
- Policy Modification: PAPADIMITRIOU C.C. SA, reserves the right to modify this policy by updating this document in order to comply with the applicable data protection legislation as well as in any other case it deems necessary.